YES YES YES YES :) Feel like skiving blaw lecture to go get that. Hehehehe
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
omg i love it too hahahah hi novelyn cherry here and no i didn't stalk you i happened to chance upon your blog after clicking next on the bar up there omg coincidence or what hahah!
8 comments:
omg i love it too hahahah hi novelyn cherry here and no i didn't stalk you i happened to chance upon your blog after clicking next on the bar up there omg coincidence or what hahah!
Haha hello cherry! Omg yes so random / coincidental / FATEDZ HEHE. And omg omg omg yes yes shake2 fries ARE BACKKKKK to rock our werld :) :)
hahahaha fated fated 8D rox i had 2 packs today shizzle gon' turn into a bigger peeg )': totally NOT rocking my body HAHAH
OMG I JUST HAD IT TODAY!:D
Cherry: LIFE IS SHORT, JUST EAT! Hahaha ;)
Sharp: Haha I had it 2 days ago!! Roxxx
Because of your stupiddddddddd photo that looks so tempting,
I AM HEADING OUT TO GET IT NOW.
tsk.
HAHAHAHAHA Rocks! I shared 4 packs with 3 people yesterday!
hahahaha how true :D just had another one today omg lardy me
Post a Comment