skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fearless
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Yay for gray!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You found me
Novelyn Teoh
Female
20 years old
Currently in the school of Business & Accountancy in Ngee Ann Poly, taking the course of Business & Information Technology.
View my complete profile
Tweet!
Tweet!
follow me on Twitter
bunnies
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(139)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(37)
Mondays are boring
Yay / Nay?
Speaking for myself: You're wrong about the sympat...
IT'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Wednesdays = Mid-week break
Random
Finally tired at the right time
Guilty
My gojane shoes are arriving tomorrow! :) Not real...
Gossip Girl S3E01,
Just get back up when they knock you down
Food makes me happy,
I wonder,
When I was seven,
Thank you for always holding my hand when I get sc...
Girls for life
Craving for cherries
Seriously man. What a coward, and loser you are. L...
YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?
4.5 inch heels
Okay, so with these 2 new low attendance mails I j...
Okay, so I have schl AND 2 tests tml, andI haven't...
Oh yea, tml I'm going for some Wolf Blasse wine th...
EditMissed out one-I seriously need to start fully...
10th July, Friday - Sleep the whole day, pig out11...
Heartless
I'm back
Caught up with the Sister after what felt like for...
You were everything, everything that I wanted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Joy's face is like freaking pri...
Am currently wearing my new zara shoes, sitting at...
I'm sorry that you had to meet such a wreck like me.
I can't feel
I've gotten into this whole new level of laziness ...
Bad day
Yay for gray!
Spent the whole day till bout 4pm under covers, at...
►
June
(88)
No comments:
Post a Comment