Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4.5 inch heels

Hello people! I just got back from Hv, donut boy is such a sweetheart! He sent me his whole hairies project so that basically sums up everything that I got to do for my Wda. Including the report! :D Ohmy, I'm so thrilled. Hehe. Happy day is today :) Joy srsly is insane when she uses the laptop and gets high, cuz she will perpetually talk to herself in this insane spasmic manner which cracks me up to the max!!! Okay okay enough talk, here's the pictures we took today :)










Okay that's all. My aim is to go to school everyday this week! And I'm halfway there :) Tomorrow's micro tutorial hm, I got a feeling my assignment is due and I didn't even do anything. Omg I cannot afford to fail miec again or I'll just get a kick on the butt. Sigh sigh sigh h8 the ending parts of the semesters because the stress level is at it's peak and ugh I just h8 it.

It's only 11pm! Shall attempt to sleep by 12:30am today again :) Hope insomnia doesn't get the better of me sigh like it usually does. Maybe I will read till I fall asleep. Need to go book shopping soon! And hehe I cannot wait to catch HP and NEW MOON!!!!! Ohmy I think I will just die watching New moon haha I abso x10 love the twilight series, can't wait for breaking dawn. Hehe. Alrighty then, signing off here :) Xx

No comments: