At times it seems that I have everything that I want, but why do I still feel like something's missing. Hm.
Feel like eating coconut icecream!
Not seeing Cherylalesandra today.
Thinking bout the union jack wallet from River island. $53!!!! Money money come to mama. Hahaha. Wish I was born loaded and filthy rich.
When I don't have a job, I want one. But when I have one, I really h8 it and just wna quit it ASAP. It's true that I always want what I can't have. Haha. Okay maybe just for this case.
Need a new, good, book that I will be hooked on like how I was hooked onto the Twilight series. But I doubt that's ever gonn happen because the Twilight series is THE Twilight series :) Hehe can't wait for New moon to be out!
I really didn't know why I clicked on New Post on the blogger dashboard. Because this is a senseless and waste-of-your-time post, really.
Good day mates! Xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment