So much for saving money, I bought a new top today hehe
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Wednesdays = Mid-week break
Today, I went to explore Orchard Ion for the very first time! Signed up for the bucks there, but I highly doubt I will get the job. Walked all around till my legs are aching like crazy. I feel that even though we walked around for bout 2 hours +++ , we still didn't cover every of the stores at Ion. What's more, many of the stores weren't opened yet. Can't wait for Uniqlo to open! Walked into LV and I saw this red wallet omg omg I am now lusting for it. $1105, come to mama? :(

Wanru came to join us for dinner, and we ate at food republic! Yummy yum yum.
So much for saving money, I bought a new top today hehe
So much for saving money, I bought a new top today hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment