I've gotten into this whole new level of laziness that I'm too lazy to even update my own blog. And so you can imagine how the floor of my room has gone without vacuuming for DAYS on end, and how my school work is being neglected. Presentation ytd was pretty screwed because I stumbled and stuttered with a couple of sentences. My so-called groupmates didn't even put my name on the powerpoint at first and I don't even knw why. I had to remind them. ?!? Like ok. Nvm. And hm, I thought powerpoints were supposed to be in POINT forms. Not paragraphs. Whatever. Glad that's over.
Now I just gotta freak out over my Micro assignment due in Week 15, which I gotta do with some stranger I have never met in my entire life (I think she's from Vietnam or China - like ok even gr8er). All this stress makes me lazy hazy.
I feel myself slinking back into e D hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment