Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm back

Finally going down to Zouk tml for the first time in what felt like years. Apple shooters here I comeee! I hope it wouldn't be as empty as usual herstory events are though. I wna stay till the end but I can't afford to skip anymore classes. I have 3 risky modules! Risky modules being mods I can't re-take, it'll just be a kick in the ass for me. If I get an F that is. Damn stressed whenever I think about it..

H8ing my current nail colour but am too lazy to change it. Probably gonn stick to it for a week before wiping it all off and switching back to red. I'm such a boring person. Pfft. Ok shall think of what to wear to schl tml, and then think of whether to head home before heading out again or just stay out all the way. My 1.5kg laptop is such a chore to carry around.

No comments: