Sunday, July 19, 2009

Food makes me happy,

and I feel like it is such a crime.

It is time to sleep so that I have sufficient rest not to fall asleep during the homily tomorrow. I hate to be home I wish I cohabited with Cherylalesandra so that I never have to come home to.. this. I hardly speak to them anyway, I wonder why they always want me in this jail. I hate eating when they're outside / around the house, it makes me so guilty that I don't enjoy my meal and that I just want to gag and regurgitate everything out once I'm done. Food doesn't seem to taste as good around them. I feel so depressed, but I just refuse to admit it. Tomorrow I will wake up and everything will be okay again. I'm glad that I've mastered the art of putting up an emotionless front around people whom I don't like to bare my feelings to.

Goodnight world

No comments: