Novelyn said (12:18 AM):
Hais
Today wasn't a very good day
):
CherylAlesandra says (12:18 AM):
whyyy??
Novelyn says (12:21 AM):
*Cuz e doctor was closed when I got there, then e dumb 95 busdriver was so fuck dumb as to ask me to get off at not e last stop, and so I had to spend $$$ on cab, (fuck u bus driver), and then I realised I had a presentation like um, 11 hours before it?, and then I can't go to play on a day which my bestf rlly wants to go, and then I'm fucking stressing out over a 3 paragraph long slide that I knw NTH about.
*Oh and yknw what, on top of that I couldn't catch e movie I so badly wanted to cuz there wasn't any seats left hais
*So yup, today was not a very good day );
And on top, on top, of that, this morning I had to be rudely awakened by the fucking exterminator (The stupid mosquito-killing haze, which fucking made e room I was in a fucking poison chamber because the aircon was still on and so I had to hide under my blankets for an HOUR, and you knw just how claustrophobia gets to me but if you don't, I get fucking suffocated and urghhhh#$%^!#@. So yea.
Tomorrow has got to be a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment