Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just get back up when they knock you down

Had lunch at gr8 world today, thus resulting in the $395 zara bill because the whole family went shopping after lunch. Hehe. Love my buys! Wanted to get another skirt but didn't in the end because my mum didn't like it. Kinda regret though, should've just insisted my way through. Found this union-jack-coloured bag from C&K and I reserved it hehe I really wna get it soon! Sigh sigh sigh gotta save money / take a loan / make sure I repay the loan / make sure I pay my phonebill before the next warning letter arrives or I will be in deep shit.

Oh yea, I talked to my dad bout going overseas and he said that as long as I pass my exams, He will be sure to pay for my trip and let me go! How awesum is that :) Hehe. Means during my 7 week holiday after this Semester I wouldn't have to be stuck in singapore for all these weeks! Cannot wait for the mad shopping. Have to work, work, work immediately after term ends :)

Met Cherylalesandra after lunch / shopping at gr8 world and we looked around the WHOLE MALL for a pair of shoes she would've liked but to no avail. So we took a bus to dempsey and then I met my family for dinner there :) My burger was $32 (And 3 of us had the similar, same-priced burger) I feel so guilty for ordering it. The bill was a bomb O: Without any special occasion O: Oh wells, once in awhile.

Pictures:


Okay, that's all folks! :) Need to study x10 hard for my exams so that I'll be able to go overseas! And this time I think I better study at home more often so that I'll be able to show them that I'm studying! Haha omg sigh but if I book the tickets earlier they're cheaper right? :( I rlly want to go..

No comments: