Friday, June 26, 2009

There's a cut on my right eyelid,
and since y'knw, I put on eyeliner on a daily basis,
it hurts like krazy. askdfahl

Swr was my best surprise at werk today,
hehe I literally lit up when I saw her.
They shld pay double for OT or sth. Ass holes _|_
I don't think the 3 new staff today would
make up for the staff they so desperately need.

Oh yea, Swr Bb and Twp headed down
to Play on a last minute decision.
I swear I was kidding when I said we were heading down,
but then all of a sudden it wasn't a joke anymore haha.
I spy with my little eyes ..
Maids do not belong in clubs AHAHAHHAHA

I dislike rude customers.
K, time to sleep. Gotta be up in less than 6 hours for project.
Oh my mama and then I gotta head down to marina barrage
to watch 2009's POLITE. I dc if I'm invited or not, aha
Goodnight world, sleep well every buddy

No comments: