Monday, June 8, 2009

Currently sitting at bucks@Tanglin
Taking a break from Wda, which is
depleting my braincells. Lots to memorise
but most of which is common sense to me
I think IT runs in my blood
so I choose to believe tml's ct will be pie to me.

Hear here,I will now show you a glimpse of my only IT subj this sem.
This is chapt 4
aka, Normalization.

Partial dependencies are dependencies based on only a part of the composite key.
What is e composite key? Let's hope that qn doesn't appear tml haha.
Transitive dependencies are dependencies based on only a non-prime attribute.
In other words it does not depend on e composite key -.-

And I have a chapt on micro. access. ?!?

Could schl get anymore boring.

Baby I found e $9 you hid in the secret compartment
hahahaha.

one disadvantage of studying by yourself
Everytime you need to pee you need to worry abt your things.
And right nowwww,
I need to shit l:

No comments: