Thursday, June 18, 2009

I r officially energizer bunny.
Hardly slept at all last night, got home at 9:15am this morning
only to nap till 10:30am to get ready for work at 12pm,
which lasted non-stop hits all e way till 8:30pm earlier
and then I went for dinner with Joy and Baby at Carl's jr,
where I was a zombie I swear.

Just got home not too long ago.
Got two new stuffs today! :D I like it when I get new stuffs.
Hehe. Got a new jacket and FINALLY! my navy blue leggings,
courtesy of my dearest (:

Mango has mad rad sales, gotta check it out soon!
But then I'll have to save up for Play tml.
Finally. After weeks of studying and staying away from Play,
tml night better be worth the wait!!!

Oh but hm. My left ankle is currently, I dk. swollen?
It hurts so bad I limp when I walk. And I can't
walk normally even with havaianas cuz the blister
is directly at the mark where my slipper lines my foot.
So um, I have no eye dear how I'm supposed to be clubbing
in this situation.

I am so tired now so I'm just gonn hit e sack.
Off day tml, which means I get to sleep in till whatever I time I like.
Huhu :D

anyway, oh yea.
if you think by lying you can get your fucking way through,
you are fucking wrong. Don't treat us all like idiots,
because you better jolly well knw we're not.
Everyone's tired of your endless mind fucks,
and we're not buying it this time. Not a single one of us.
You can ruin things between you and a friend,
don't ruin things for any one else.

No comments: