Stayed over at baby's place for e last time till, I dk when.
E next hols probably. Haha. Didn't go to work for e 2nd
weekend in a row. I hate working on weekends. Feel like quitting after
I get my pay. They should srsly do sth bout their management.
Like get a ego adjustment. Hm.
All e staff should go on strike.
See what are they to do when that happens. Pfft.
Had popeye's for e first time ever ytd. It was good :D
Okay I have nth to say. I think I have pictures in my camera,
but I'm so lazy to upload them. Hope June Race 09' went well
for e NPDB ladies. I cannot rmb e last time I had that adrenaline rush
that I once knew so well. I won't lie, I miss it everyday
Each time I think about it, my heart aches for a part of me
that is now gone.
But I won't turn back, I won't.
:( Should've taken up e bucks job at Change Alley.
Ok, 4:30 time to wake baby up from her afternoon nap.
This post is redundant and you just wasted your time on it,
hahahahhahaha
Recent events made me realise,
even if we feel like we have nothiing left in this world
We have Life.
Treasure it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment