skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fearless
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Melt
You made me learn how to love again ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You found me
Novelyn Teoh
Female
20 years old
Currently in the school of Business & Accountancy in Ngee Ann Poly, taking the course of Business & Information Technology.
View my complete profile
Tweet!
Tweet!
follow me on Twitter
bunnies
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(139)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(37)
▼
June
(88)
Maybe you were right.You belong with me
This is me, trying my fucking hardest. I'm pretty ...
I will not fall apartI will not fall apartI will n...
Don't wanna hurt anymore
Each time I look at e pictures, it's like a knife ...
Tireds
Happy, not
I can't, just can't, look at those pictures.My hea...
You're not sorry
Fucking broke to the max. I feel like such a bitch...
Think I'm losing my blogging touch. Haha. My posts...
Melt
Stayed over at baby's place for e last time till, ...
I have nothing left.Fucking nothing.Except all thi...
For-fucking-get it.Yknw how everything can be reso...
Gonn do laundry then head str to bed.Wronged, yet ...
There's a cut on my right eyelid,and since y'knw, ...
I love movies where I'm seated inbetween Swr & Che...
There's another Gojane spree but I thinkGod is tel...
It's like first of all you claim that I'm e cause ...
Tsk, I want my extended H1N1 holiday pls.No work, ...
I'm not your punching bag, not anyone's.Yea, you c...
Hm.remind me why I bothered again?fuck I am fuckin...
Pictures from Fathers' day bbq
Didn't go to work over the weekends.I bet they hat...
I officially h8 myself
Omg fuck
:D
:D
(:
Image016.jpg
I r officially energizer bunny.Hardly slept at all...
On e way to meet baby at kranji for lunch. Left an...
It's 1:40am and I can't sleep. Been tossing in my ...
Got home at 11 from first day of work.Mad tiring b...
4th (:Kinda worried bout first day tml, everyonelo...
Have you heard about my new curfew? (:M (In chines...
Shady's back, tell a friend.Starting work tml afte...
Hello. At vivo. Gonn have lunch at carl's jr -.-
Heart shapes
Whatever beaver!
Bunny
Oh,
Stuck with each other
I'm broke as hell and tmlmarks e end of my cts sow...
I've got this Icebox where my heart used to be
Flattened fish burger!
Our feast
Glitter
Baby cried buckets
Fatfat
It's 1:40 I still can't sleep. Sometimes I wish hu...
What I fall asleep to every night
Oh yay I hope I get e job at Sandwich shop! (:Fina...
From better toy store!
Hehe
Apple tea
09062009021.jpg
:( Not in e mood to study for micro. Wda went pret...
I've been so used to lj that when I wanted to post...
Life's lesson #41427
08062009019.jpg
I'm so bored. It's 5:23pm, I've pretty much covere...
Testing
Hi there from my very sexy e75! (:
Gotta get get
Currently sitting at bucks@TanglinTaking a break f...
Start twittering!__Babydolll@twitter (:
Wha,my fitness like fuck.It's like year1 all over ...
Today must be a good day.I'm finally getting my as...
I have yet to find comfort.Happiness is long gone....
Roger this
Pray for me.That I won't wake tml morning.That I w...
For some reasonThe east-side air-waves that preven...
Have you ever heard ofToo tired to sleep?Call for,...
Jealousy is my most difficult emotion.Second is vu...
Find it in myself,to carry on.Flames to dust.
Of all the many things I want:a new hair color!!!!...
note to self:Rmb to check if BB's popular bookstor...
Numbz's mum called her a bastard earlier this even...
All the people on the street, go
Dead batteryPick yourself up, Novelyn.Can't you se...
Dragonboat
We're breaking down
You are queen of contradiction city
Don't trust meL-o-v-e is just another word I will ...
Do not take me for granted.
My love don't cost a thing
No comments:
Post a Comment