Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fucking broke to the max. I feel like such a bitch cuz I practically lived off my girlfriend ytd. (MC, popeye's, .... and the list goes on) Sigh sigh sigh. 2 more days till I get my allowance and there isn't a single cent in my wallet haha I'm such a luzzer. Gonn quit f21 soon and maybe go for an interview at Hv bucks with e help of Joy! (:

I haven't worn most of my clothes more than 4 times and I'm sick of them already. Gonn spend e $50 GSS f21 voucher + my $10 f21 voucher I won from e packing challenge tml! I hope! Hahaha. Shouldn't have gotten e shirts from threadless, I wear them to sleep because they're so comfortable haha. So I pretty much spent bout $70 on new PJs!!!! No wait, more than that ... Ok, gotta prioritise my $$$ for this month and e next. Savings plans never work out for me I swear.

Craving for popeyes..

No comments: