It's 1:40am and I can't sleep. Been tossing in my bed for bout
40 minutes str and I'm not even sleepy.
Meeting baby for lunch tml, I haven't seen her for a day.
O:
Hehe she searched / called all over singapore for my My friend, Leonard
and she got it for me today :D I r happy gal.
When she flashed e book over skype earlier,
my eyes went O.O and I screamed like a high schl girl I swear hehe.
Heart shape heart shape ^^
Won't be updating till Wednesday if I am not too tired,
staying at baby's place tml night! Pray
we won't order macs again or we will just die from overdose of fat.
Kinda eggcited bout work tml, baby's picking me after (:
Not too eggcited bout my feet having to work through e 9 hrs again tho..
hm, but since I'm getting $200 a week in exchange, shall not complain!
Oh and anw,
in any case of friendships.
Honesty is always e best policy.
Stop treating my bf like dirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment