I'm broke as hell and tml
marks e end of my cts so
what does that mean?
Where my party people at ^^
And so do you see e link
Last day of cts = a nono to be broke
But I am. So.Very.Broke.
): Bux didn't call. I choose to believe their phonelines are down.
Or their manager called in on sick-leave and didn't
manage to read my application.
Positive thinking gets one further in life, hehe.
I foresee not doing well in Blaw ct but I am not afraid.
Not one of my do-or-die modules.
I knw, I knw - not the right mindset,
but I'm exhausted from the studying all week.
And wednesday after paper kinda broke my momentum.
So yea, I just got to get myself outta bed tml at 9:20am
and get my ass to e sports hall by 10:45am,
and mission accomplished.
oh nose I didn't rlly focus on Law of contract 1 & 2
and it's coming out for sect C's long answer qn.
Why do I feel like I don't really give a damn.
Tml 11:30am, schl's out! (:
If you like it
then you should've
put a ring on it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment