Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swr's bday / Yesterday in town / Phuture@Zouk

29th July / On the way to House@Dempsey


Cutting of cake / Bday princess!

Ytd before heading to town hahahhaha
From PS to e bus stop / On the way to meeting Swr@Paragon

Phuture / Swr :)

Sigh, I are snow white :( Ugly,ugly
Ogie & Ann :)

Joy looks, overjoyed hahaha
Okay, that's about all the uploadable pictures I have for now, not much - I know, but it'll suffice for the next couple of days. Gotta stop neglecting my canon, it looks and feels ancient but there's just something about it that still makes me love it as much :) Having bucks lessons in bout 2.5 hours, I ought to get ready in 30 minutes. My eyes are swollen (yet again) from the eyeliner I put on yesterday. Sigh, explains why I haven't been using much of eyeliner recently. My eyes = kong ba paus. :(

No comments: