skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fearless
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Got these last night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You found me
Novelyn Teoh
Female
20 years old
Currently in the school of Business & Accountancy in Ngee Ann Poly, taking the course of Business & Information Technology.
View my complete profile
Tweet!
Tweet!
follow me on Twitter
bunnies
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(139)
▼
August
(14)
Goodbye, old friend
Honey corn
Never liked you
Afraid
MANY MANY ITEMS ARRIVING SOOON! (:
My latest buys from Asos:
Swr's bday / Yesterday in town / Phuture@Zouk
(: I've got a job even before my holidays have sta...
Joke of the year
Got these last night :)
Every time some heterosexual person decides to be ...
Two words:
Desperately wanted a bootie, and I dk if I did the...
Haha hello I have been neglecting space, I honestl...
►
July
(37)
►
June
(88)
No comments:
Post a Comment