Twas taking a dump @ block 72 level 5's toilet. So after taking a dump, what do you usually do? Yup, you head to the sink to wash your hands. Moments l8er, someone came out from one of the cubicles, and so, instinctively, I looked up into the mirror. I did a double-take, thinking: WOAH, this bung is damn guy I swear. Then decided to be polite so I looked away. AND THEN, moments l8er he exclaimed 'Ohmygod, am I in the wrong toilet?! Ohmygod this is embarrassing. Omgggg, I'm so sorry. I'm really sorryy...' HAHAHAHAHA Then he drifted out of the toilet. Hahahaha ohmymama embarrassing moment for him man.
AND OH YEA WHAT'S MORE, I HAD TO TAKE THE LIFT DOWN WITH HIM. Srsly damn funny and awkward hahaha. He kept apologising to me and I just had to keep saying its okay?! HAHAHAHA. His last line when the lift reached the ground floor was "I am so sorry. Haha. See you around, HOPEFULLY NOT IN THE TOILET"
HAHAHAHA And all this sounded like it happened in 10 minutes right. But no, in actual fact, it happened in less than hm. 3? Hahaha poor guy
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment