Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haha hello I have been neglecting space, I honestly do not know what I have been so busy with. But the past week have been filled with preparations for Swr's big 18th (Accompany Joy to choose wr's gift, accompany Cherylalesandra to choose wr's gift, calling AND cancelling several reservations at several different restaurants, shredding 4 JUICE magazines, going to ikea to find a ultra large wanru-will-get-a-shock box, invitation list, cakes, and the list goes on .. hahaha), I must say it was quite a success :) Hope you enjoyed yourself on that day Ru! Hehe

Just got home from West Coast Plaza with Cherylalesandra. Completed and submitted my WDA final report for this Semester so I have just 3 modules left to worry about! Quite happy / proud of myself that I'm not rushing this report or whatsoever. Hahahaha but its x100 thanks to Ius and his Hairies project, if not I would've just been a complete mess.

Today is the start of a new month, I've paid my phone bill, have no nearing deadlines to worry about, have just changed my nail colour to a barbie pink, and I know I am definitely going to like the stress-free days ahead of me.

24 more days to my 1st paper, and 28 more days till MY HOLIDAYS! :) Gonn watch Cinderella on Ice then! :)

No comments: